To work at Mega is to be constantly pushing the ways in which creativity shapes our world. Our Jr designers here play an important role in how our studio does that. If you’re a proactive problem solver, passionate about harnessing your creativity along with the newest tools and technologies to solve problems and foster connection, then we’re looking for you.
What you may lack in years of experience, you make up for in passion, attention to detail, and a perspective that’s uniquely yours. In return, you’ll work alongside, and learn from, a group of creative experts dedicated to creating world-class work and helping you grow into the creative powerhouse you’re destined to be.
We'll ask for you to…
- Work closely with your design leadership to become a key member and strong contributor to any team project you’re working on
- Be a sponge. Approach each project with a high level of curiosity. Seek the answers that will help you deliver new solutions.
- Be a positive force for your team bringing an energy and enthusiasm to the work in a way that contributes to its excellence
- Work collaboratively with your program managers and design directors to deliver work within the outlined parameters of any team project (time, scope, resource)
- Maintain a level of creative excellence strategically and executionally to be responsible for the quality and completeness of any work that you help your team deliver
- Deliver solutions that solve the task at hand while also pushing that work in inspiring new ways
We're looking for…
- 1-4 years of experience creating work similar to what Studio Mega is hired to create.
- A proficiency in general tools of design (Adobe CC, Figma)
- Self-motivated to grow– actively seeking ‘better’ through new skills, tools and experiences
- We will be giving added consideration to applicants that help bring new tools, new approaches and new perspectives to our team. Interactive, motion and 3D skills a plus.
Studio Mega is committed to providing a welcoming and inclusive work environment. We do not discriminate on the basis of employee's race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other basis prohibited by local, state or federal law.
This role will work onsite at the Studio Mega office in Portland, Oregon. The Studio Mega team works a hybrid in office model with the team on site on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
Please send your resume and portfolio to with "Jr Designer" in the subject line.