We’re looking for a designer to bring their passion and skill to a growing studio looking to craft sophisticated and surprising solutions for some of the worlds best brands.
Your portfolio is tight. Your energy for expression is high. Your ambition is endless. You're a maker that’s hungry for creative challenges, and looks for new ways to express it. Versed in the latest tools of the trade, you're bringing your knowledge and a thirst for cutting edge expression to the projects and teams you're on. You bring a unique background, perspective, and original ideas to the table and are self-motivated to solve problems visually and conceptually, bringing positive energy and passion to projects from start to finish.
We'll ask you to…
- Work closely with your Creative Leadership team to become a key participant of any project you’re working on
- Maintain a level of creative excellence strategically and executionally
- Work well with your program and account managers to understand and then deliver within the parameters of any team project (time, scope, resource)
- Be responsible for the completeness of your work, in craft and accuracy
- Be an active participant in all design conversations and reviews, proactively asking the right questions and bringing new ideas, tools and energy to every project you’re on
- Be an antenna for outside inspiration, bringing new thinking & ideas into the studio
- Be an ambassador outside of the studio, represent Mega in ways that attract the best talent and partnership to the studio
We're looking for…
- 2 to 7 years experience
- Impeccable portfolio that demonstrates conceptual and visual depth and breadth
- The ability to take the work seriously, not yourself
- Experience working in an agency setting and have helped to build brands a plus
- A propensity for digitally relevant tools, and a willingness to learn more
- Proactively seek answers and new ways of doing it
- Open to freelance or full-time positions
Studio Mega is committed to providing a welcoming and inclusive work environment. We do not discriminate on the basis of employee's race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other basis prohibited by local, state or federal law.
This role will work onsite at the Studio Mega office in Portland, Oregon. The Studio Mega team works a hybrid in office model with the team onsite on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
Please send your resume and portfolio to with "Brand Designer" in the subject line.