To work at Mega is to be interested in helping craft the many ways in which creativity can shape the world. To be an account manager on our team means that you’re a multi-faceted expert in helping us create the work and foster the relationships that will help us grow.
Simply put, you’re not only a facilitator, you’re an active contributor to the work, culture & success of a creative agency with aspirations to create world-class design that sparks change for the better.
We recognize that there is no one way to lead a practice. While each of us comes with our own unique experiences and expertise, we wanted to outline a few of the things we expect from any of our most experienced team members that can apply regardless of an individual’s specific skill set.
We'll ask for you to…
- Manage multiple clients and support the growth and health of each client and their business by building and maintaining strong relationships.
- Seek out and develop new business opportunities with existing clients and as well as prospective clients.
- Develops a full and comprehensive understanding of the services offered by Studio Mega.
- Developing a thorough knowledge of client industries, business, and key stakeholders. Develop an industry POV and strong understanding of shifts and opportunities in the competitive agency landscape.
- Understand client business and marketing objectives and ensure the client's needs and requirements are represented during brief and proposal development.
- Lead the development of proposals/statements of work (SOW), demonstrating a thorough understanding of the proposed plan and getting all appropriate internal stakeholders sign off.
- Participate in new business pitches and RFP development.
- Develop and maintain an online presence through social media/ website to promote Mega and work.
- Respond to clients in a timely fashion and ensure client and internal teams are made aware of relevant project updates/information.
- Recommend and implement ways to improve the management of key client relationships.
- Work with the program manager team to maintain client satisfaction and management of expectations while ensuring that the work is aligned to the brief, as well as on time, and on budget.
- Inspire and mentor the team, provide a point of contact for any client matters that need support.
- Working cross-functionally with the management team.
- Participate in weekly team and resource management meetings
We're looking for…
- You have at least 7+ years in client service/ account management experience in an agency setting
- You to be self-motivated with a strong work ethic and exceptional drive for results
- An ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment that requires multitasking and managing shifting priorities
- A proven ability to lead cross functional teams
- Exceptional organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- You to be constantly honing your skill set. We’re in a rapidly changing business, you are focused on staying ahead.
Studio Mega is committed to providing a welcoming and inclusive work environment. We do not discriminate on the basis of employee's race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other basis prohibited by local, state or federal law.
This role will work onsite at the Studio Mega office in Portland, Oregon. The Studio Mega team works a hybrid in office model with the team onsite on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
Please send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Account Manager" in the subject line.